HOT AIR OVEN DSI-800D, DIGISYSTEM (80L)
HOT AIR OVEN DIGISYSTEM
Laboratory hot air oven is suitable for various applications for heating, drying, sterilizing and baking in laboratories, hospitals, and industries in the fields of agricultural, medical and industrial research.PID Temperature Control provides automatic compensation for excellent accuracy after changing the load, setting changes or opening the door. In order to provide excellent uniformity, the natural convection heat distribution combines with the adjustable air vents Gigantic. Double wall construction, 5-sided fiberglass insulation, interior and exterior walls, and silicon rubber door sealing reduce heat loss and power drain. Indoor chamber and shelves in stainless steel are resistant to corrosion, durable and easy to clean. External powder coating is beautiful, durable and resistant to corrosion.
|Instruments type||First-Aid Devices|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Convection||DSO-D series are natural convection/ DSO-DF series are forced convection|
|Working temperature||Ambient + 5 ~ 200 degree℃|
|Time mode||Continuous mode / timed mode (1~999 hours or 1~999 minutes)|
|Chamber dimension (mm) (WxDxH)||420x450x463|
- In customer specifications, Hot Air Oven can be made.
- The simple input of the keypad makes it easy to set temperature.
- LED digital display allows users to monitor the temperature of the chamber at any time.
- If the chamber temperature exceeds the setting points by 10 ° C, the visual alarm indicator alerts users of abnormal conditions.
- The temperature can be kept up to 200 ° C.
- A smoked see-thru window for viewing contents without opening.
- It is possible to adjust the shelves.
- Certification of quality: ISO 9001, ISO 13485