Anesthesia Machine Anaeston 5000
All major ventilation modes, such as assistance, power, and assist-control ventilation, have been incorporated into the Anaeston 5000 anesthesia machine. It provides detailed control and has a simple display interface to help produce and handle high-quality anesthesia.
- A high-precision output as low as 20ml is given by the Anaeston 5000 anesthesia system.
- It has automatic compensation for tidal volume and compliance.
- Spontaneous and manual respiratory MV control functions are provided by the anesthesia unit.
- It has PEEP electronic features.
- Autoclavable and latex-free materials are used in the anesthesia delivery workstation.
- The tool-free maintenance and cleaning of this equipment will help users.
- The anesthesia system is CE-compliant, so consumers should feel comfortable when buying it.
And what’s CSM?
The new compact handheld electroencephalogram (EEG) display for anesthesia depth and pattern assessment is CSM. It can be used along with the patient monitor, distribution device of anesthesia, ceiling supply unit, etc. Stand-alone activities are also available.
- An EEG waveform multi-parameter is shown.
- For case documentation, CSM Connection software.
- All screens show a Cerebral State Index (CSI) of 0-100.
- Rechargeable operation of the battery is available.
You will get the following benefits from the cerebral state monitor.
- Consciousness quantitative test
- Determining the ideal surgical situation
- Shorter time for recovery
- Less use of medications
- Lower cost of surgery
|Product Name||Anesthesia Machine|
|Dimension||810x860x1360 mm (WxDxH )|
|Anesthetic type||Halothane, Enflurane , Isoflurane , Sevoflurane , Desflurane|
|Gas supply||O2+N2O, or O2+N2O+Air|
|Input pressure||280~650 kpa (350~400kpa is recommended)|
|Standard vent. mode||VCV, PCV, PLV, PSV, SIMV+VCV+PS, SIMV+PCV+PS|
|Display screen||12.1″ color|
|Value display (Set and measured)||Tidal volume, minute volume, respiratory rate, I:E ratio, pressure limit|
|Airway pressure (Ppeak , Pmean , Pmax , Pplateau , PEEP)|
|FiO2%, Compliance (ml/cmH2O)|
|Pressure support level, Inspiratory Window, P-trigger, Inspiratory End|
|EtCO2 and InCO2 (optional)|
|CSI, BS%, SQI%, EMG% (Optional)|
|Graphic display||P-T, F-T, V-T waveforms|
|P-V, P-F, F-V loops (for compliance, resistance, leakage analysis)|
|EtCO2 waveforms (when optional EtCO2 module is present)|
|CSI, BS%, SQI, EMG waveforms (when optional CSM is present)|
|Optional expansion||Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet(ACGO)|
|Auxiliary O2 Gas Outlet|
|Anesthetic gas scavenging system (AGSS)|
|EtCO2 (mainstream/sidestream ) module|
|CSM module (anesthetic depth and trend)|
|Anesthetic information management system|
|External patient monitor|
|Weight||130g with battery|
|Display size||32×17 mm|
|Classification||Internal power supply/ Class II, Type BF, continuous use|
|Memory||Data recording 18 hours|
|Digital output||Wireless to RS232 link (ISM 2.4 GHz)|
|Wireless range||Up to 10 meters|
|Work condition||Temperature 10–40°C/50–104°F|
|Rel. humidity 30–75%|
|Air pressure 700–1060 hPa|
|Battery||9V Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH (6AM6/IEC:6LR61/ ANSI:1604A)|
|Supply current||25mA (typical)|
|Battery lifetime Alkaline||32h (stand-alone) 18h (transmitting wireless)|
|Battery lifetime Rechargeable||12h (stand-alone) 8h (transmitting wireless)|
|Alarms||with user-selectable CSI high/low limit|
|Sensor impedance range||0-10kOhm / measurement current 0.01μA|
|Noise||< 2μVp-p, < 0.4μV RMS, 1–250 Hz|
|Sample rate||2000 samples/sec. (14 bits equivalent)|
|CSI and update||0-100. Filter 6-42 Hz, 1 sec. update|
|EMG||0-100 logarithmic. Filter 75-85 Hz, 1 sec. update|
|BS%||0-100%. Filter 2-42 Hz, 1 sec. update|