HOT AIR OVEN DIGISYSTEM
Laboratory hot air oven is suitable for various applications for heating, drying, sterilizing and baking in laboratories, hospitals, and industries in the fields of agricultural, medical and industrial research.PID Temperature Control provides automatic compensation for excellent accuracy after changing the load, setting changes or opening the door. In order to provide excellent uniformity, the natural convection heat distribution combines with the adjustable air vents Gigantic. Double wall construction, 5-sided fiberglass insulation, interior and exterior walls, and silicon rubber door sealing reduce heat loss and power drain. Indoor chamber and shelves in stainless steel are resistant to corrosion, durable and easy to clean. External powder coating is beautiful, durable and resistant to corrosion.
Electrolyte Analyzer Erba Lyte Plus
The ERBA LYTE series of electrolyte analyzers are automated, microprocessor-controlled analytical analyzers that use ISE (Ion Selective Electrode) technology to measure ions in human body fluids — potassium (K), sodium (Na), chloride (Cl), calcium (Ca), lithium (Li), pH and HCO3- (CO2).
- Low sample volume: 150ul per test only
- Touch Screen
- User-friendly technology
- Low cost per test
- Auto standby mode
- Autosampler (optional)
- Long-life electrodes
- A wide range is accessible.
- Differentiation of 3-Part
- 21 The Parameters
- Dual ChamberOnly 9μl Amount of Sampling
- Samples of up to 60 per hour
- 2 The Diluent & Lyse Reagent
- Low per-test costs.
- 4 inch Touch Screen TFT
- Print Report in 5 Computer Program Part
- 26 Kg Net Weight
- Linearity for Repeatability
- WBC 0.5% to 2.0% (7-15 to 109 / L) 0.00-300 to 109 / L
- RBC 0.5% to 1.5% (3.5-6.0 to 1012 / L) 0.00-8.5 to 1012 / L
- HGB 0.5 percent 0-250g / L-1.5 percent (110-180g / L)
- PLT 1.0% to 4.0% (150-500 to 109 / L) 0.00-3000 to 109 / L
- Up to 100,000, including numerical and graphical sample data.
- Venous whole blood, peripheral whole blood anticoagulant, and blood pre-diluted
- Method for electrical impedance (WBC / RBC / PLT) and cyanide-free (HGB)
- Parameters of Counting
- WBC, LYM #, Mid #, Gran #, Lym%, Mid%, Gran%, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV , MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV,
- PLT, PDW, MPV, PCT, P-LCC, P-LCR, RDW-SD.
- Alarm for irregular erythrocytes, leukocytes, and platelets. 3 histograms.
- The HL7 protocol is supported by LAN Port
Dymind 5-Part Hematology Analyzer Model: Df50
Dymind DF50 auto hematology analyzer is an analyzer for the thought laboratory that prioritizes character results. Equipped gone a large, color LCD display, intrinsical thermal printer, and frightful storage accomplish, our fan-satisfying hematology analyzer brings the convenience of accord and exactitude of the suggestion laboratory right into your follow, providing most worth back low twist of reading prices.
- 5-part differentiation, 27 parameters, 3 DIFF scattergrams, and 1 BASO scattergram, 3 histograms for WBC, RBC, and PLT.
- Tri-angle semi-conductor Laser scatter combined with chemical dye method, advanced flow cytometry
- Compact, powerful, and affordable
- Only 15ul sampling volume
- Up to 60 samples per hour
- 3 counting modes: venous blood, capillary blood and pre-diluted
- Capability to flag abnormal samples
- Large storage capacity: up to 50,000 samples
Mobile, connected lab platform to enable bio-marker assisted chronic disease management. Paper-based test strips for biomarkers that can be useful for screening. Smartphone integrated diagnostic platform using the Aina device to read paper strips of all kinds. Biomarker data from Aina can deliver personalized care plans to patients through their digital coaching program called Habits.